3bottles of red mellowed in barrique
CABERNET HORA SEXTA 2004
by Tenuta Mosole in Venice, Italy
– Blend – 80% Carmenere- 20% Cabernet Franc
– Soil – Clay
– Time of Harvest – End of September
– Vinification – Traditional floating cap with pumping over once a day for 10 days.
– Maturation/Ageing – In barriques of 225 liter’s Nièvres and Tronçais for twelve months.
– Characteristics – A ruby red wine with an intense and elegant aroma and a slight scent of grass, wild berries reminding of mint and cacao. It has well framed tannins on a smooth structure. After taste in accordance to the bouquet.
– Serving Temperature – 16° – 18° C.
– Alcohol by Volume – 13,10%
This Wine has been bought directly from the Producer and stored horizontally, in a cool and not enlightened shelf.
(photos about year 2003 bottles)
Filed under: Uncategorized |