6 x 360 RUBER CAPITE,
by BOSCO DEL MERLO @ ANNONE VENETO
– Grapes: Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot and Malbech.
– Vinification Process: each variety is vinified separately, with macerations lasting from 10 to 15 days. Then the wines are put in barriques (225 litres barrels) for 12 – 15 months; after that they are united and age for 4 months in 20 and 30 Hl barrels. Then it refines for 9 months in bottle.
– Organoleptic Characteristics: Colour: lively ruby red, Bouquet: rich and complex with clear scents of small red fruit, spices and tobacco, Taste: pleasantly austere, it maintains a pleasant fruit, supported by a strong but mellow body.
– Gastronomic Matches: Ideal for roasted red meats, braise and game.
– Alcohol content: 13% volume
– Serving temperature: 18°C
The bottles have been bought directly from the Producer and stored horizontally, in a cool and not enlightened shelf.